Madara

Reinstate

Ingame Name:[WG]Madara
Previous Name: [WG]619 aka porcay
Timezone: GMT +03:00
Languages Known:Turkish,English
Discord Name: twilight#3711

Why do you think you should be re-instated ?(Min 200 Words) :

I wanna reinstate cuz Im experienced admin on here. Also I see staff members less than 6  and I miss here and play with members or helping members now my recorder working so I can catch hackers in this server I think I still can do better for here as always i will do my best and I will always here and keep my activity higher and as always i will help people and catch hackers and I would like to rejoin due to insufficient staff I'm sure that when I become an admin again, I will restore peace on the server. and i will keep the server activity high I will be kind to everyone as I used to be. I can't find anything else to add. If staff members doesnt trust me, I'll regain your trust, no problem. I will do everything for this server I can be more active here since it's over at my school I will be active and do events again so i will get everyone used to the server and these days i'm so bored and i can't find anything to do so its good for me I will help all my friends in the staff no matter what i will stay active here and I always help others.

Link for your stats: https://ucp.warfare-gaming.com/website/player-info?p=[WG]Madara

• Haha 1